Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Thursday Throwback!

Willow Creek Valentine's Day 2011
Whether you intend to wow your Valentine with a few sultry belly dance moves or not, I hope you've had a chance to experiment with a little veil work. It's a terrific all-over upper body workout that benefits your mind and spirit, too.

Still need a little inspiration? Here's a Thursday Throwback we hope will encourage you to find a length of chiffon or satin, put on your favorite music, and have some veil fun. Check out how much fun we're having dancing and posing with the veil in these pictures from previous years!


Need some music inspiration? Swing it to John Williams' "Song of India;" get your '70s groove on to Maria Muldaur singing "Midnight at the Oasis;" or rock it to "Desert Rose" by Sting.  Happy Valentine's Day!


All About Kidz, Valentine's Day 2012
I'm doing a Turban Veil move here.

2005 (See how short my hair is?)
Here, I'm just posing with the veil behind me,
with my arms in a L position.
Do you have questions or comments? Post below...Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment